TEC Square can deliver a simple and effective way to extract Fruit Juices in a continuous way. The process is based on some simple design criteria:
- Effective mixing of ingredients in water (if required)
- Milling the ingredients in line, without having contact to air.
- Effective separation of liquid and solids phase, where after
- The solid phase can be washed, and any remaining solids can be recuperated
- And the liquid phase is forwarded to a final cleaning operation
This technology is based on a fixed maximum capacity. The only flexibility can be found in operating it in more or less shifts.
Please visit the page dedicated to Fruit Juice Continuous Extraction for more information.
TEC Square has developed an alternative to freeze concentration, that delivers the same level of quality at significantly lower capital investment and lower operational costs. This concept, called “Low Impact Thermal Concentration”, has been proven in the field and so far exceeds expectations for high value food products.
Traditional methods of concentration achieve either low concentrations or expose product to high process temperatures. TEC Square offers an alternative to these methods: “Low Impact Thermal Concentration“. This process involves:
- A closed aroma recovery system, utilizing a stripping column to separate aromas from the juice. The aromas are next separated to exactly the aromas that are required and added back to the concentrate.
- Low temperature, short time evaporation using an Artisan Rototherm® allowing processing to very high concentrations.
The Benefits of Low Impact Thermal Concentration
- Low process temperatures, thus high product quality.
- Short residence time for processing, thus higher product quality.
- High TS (Total Solids) output, reducing costs for logistics and improving.
- Little production losses, thus better cost-price.
- Quick cleaning, thus less downtime.
- Short start-up time, thus very flexible.
- Short production runs for changing SKU’s are possible.
Please visit the page dedicated to Low-Impact Thermal Concentration for more information.
It is often difficult to produce high quality powders and high viscosity pastes. TEC Square has several methods of processing depending on budget and quality requirements.
- Spray drying of concentrates
TEC Square has developed high quality spray drying technologies.
- Thin film drying
Artisan’s high quality Rototherm®-P thin film evaporator can be used as well as a dryer depending on the product. Normally testing will need to be done to assure that processing is possible.
- Freeze drying or vacuum drying
TEC Square works together with DEVEX, a freeze- and vacuum drying specialist. This process maintains high product quality throughout.
Please contact us for more information.