High Efficient Dual Milk Reception and Elevated Storage Silos
TEC Square designs milk reception plants using the least capital expenditure. We prefer one unloading system for 2 unloading bays, optimizing the utilization of equipment.
The principle of operation:
- Truck 1 comes at the 1st bay, hooks up and does QC.
- Next, truck 1 will start unloading milk.
- During this time Truck 2 comes to the 2nd bay, start preparing hoses and does QC.
- When Truck 1 finishes unloading milk, Truck 2 will automatically start unloading.
- Truck 1 undoes the hoses and vacates the place for a new truck.
We design the unloading time to be less or equal to the combined hook-up and QC time.
A simple design can save a lot of Investment
Characteristics and advantages of HE Milk Reception Technology
Investment in Buildings
Our solution provides a more concentrated approach, which in the end is more simple. The installation will require less building foot print. All our tanks are located on top of part of the processing area.
Raw Milk Storage Tanks
We typically design storage tanks to be located above our processing rooms.
Valves are installed directly on the tanks creating a solution without dead-ends, requiring less valves as well.
We design one set of unloading equipment for 2 unloading docks.