Infant Formula – Standard Process
- Better quality Mainly due to shorter processing times and lower processing temperatures
- Less energy usage Due to good engineering principles, recuperation energy where possible
- Less investment We base our designs on extensive experience in the field. As such we only invest in equipment that is absolutely needed. Where possible we combine production steps
- Ergonomic design of production and maintenance tasks Our design engineers have many years experience in running factories. We design a plant to suit all competencies.
TEC Square Flexible Design of Infant Formula Plants
TEC Square designs milk reception plants using the least capital expenditure. We prefer one unloading system for 2 unloading bays, optimizing the utilization of equipment. The principle of operation:
- Truck 1 comes at the 1st bay, hooks up and does QC.
- Next, truck 1 will start unloading milk.
- During this time Truck 2 comes to the 2nd bay, start preparing hoses and does QC.
- When Truck 1 finishes unloading milk, Truck 2 will automatically start unloading.
- Truck 1 undoes the hoses and vacates the place for a new truck.
We design the unloading time to be less or equal to the combined hook-up and QC time.
Please visit the dedicated High-Efficient Milk Reception page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.