Milk Powder and Infant Formula – Standard Process
Milk powders and Infant formula manufacturing processes require a number of detail technologies. From milk, sometimes even reconstituted, a dry final product is made in the form of a powder. For added-value products as infant formula, the addition of ingredients is essential.
TEC Square has added-value solutions to most of the production steps and they all result into one or several of the below mentioned advantages
- Better quality
Mainly due to shorter processing times, and lower processing temperatures
- Less energy usage
Due to good engineering principles, recuperation energy where possible
- Less investment
We base our designs on extensive experience in the field. As such, we only invest in equipment that is absolutely needed. Where possible, we combine production steps
- Ergonomic design of production and maintenance tasks
Our design engineers have many years experience in running factories. We design a plant to suit all competencies.
TEC Square Flexible Design of Milk Powder and Infant Formula Plants
TEC Square designs milk reception plants using the least capital expenditure. We prefer one unloading system for 2 unloading bays, optimizing the utilization of equipment.
The principle of operation:
- Truck 1 comes at the 1st bay, hooks up and does QC.
- Next, truck 1 will start unloading milk.
- During this time, Truck 2 comes to the 2nd bay, starts preparing hoses and does QC.
- When Truck 1 finishes unloading milk,
- Truck 2 will automatically start unloading.
- Truck 1 undoes the hoses and vacates the place for a new truck.
We design the unloading time to be less or equal to the combined hook-up, and QC time.
Please visit the dedicated High-Efficient Milk Reception page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.