Vacuum Dry Mixing System
TEC Square prefers vacuum transport for powder mixing in the dairy industry. We design these vacuum mixing systems with standard components. This method of transport has several advantages over traditional method. Our principle of operation:
- Powder dosing takes place at a constant flow into a vacuum chamber above the liquid level.
- Two high shear mixers take care of powder dispersion.
- Once the mixed liquid is good, a centrifugal pump will recirculate the mix through a back-pressure valve to ensure a 100% dissolving.
- The Liquid goes, at a high rate via a hydration tank, back to the vacuum mixer.
- A heat-exchanger on the recirculation loop maintains the right mixing temperature.
- Once the mix is ready, the system will send the mix to its final storage tank.
Simplicity in Operation
Characteristics and advantages of Vacuum Mixing
Vacuum tank dosing system
TEC Square designs the dosing system to add a constant flow of powder.
Vacuum tank dosing point
We add powder above the tank liquid level in a vacuum chamber.
We design the complete system with standard components available on the market, no patented technologies required.