TEC Square continuous extraction – Efficient and consistent quality
TEC Square has developed a simple and effective way to extract coffee, tea or for instance soy beans in a continuous way. The process is based on a couple of very simple principle design features:
- Effective mixing of ingredients in water.
- Milling the ingredients in line, without having contact to air.
- Effective separation of liquid and solids phase, where after.
- The solid phase can be washed, and any remaining solids can be recuperated.
- And the liquid phase is forwarded to a final cleaning operation.
This process can be enhanced by additional extraction steps if required.
This method of extraction is rather simple and can be operated in a 1-shift operation if needed. It is ideal for Multi-SKU production schedules and is easy to clean. During long runs this system provides quality and consistency.
- This extraction system is very versatile and can be used for a variety of products.
- Cold Brew Coffee Extraction
- Soy Milk Extraction
- Vegan Drink Extraction
- Protein Extraction
- Rice milk Extraction
- Almond milk Extraction
- Barely Milk Extraction
- Pea Extraction
Characteristics and Advantages of our Continuous Extraction Process
Our continuous extraction technology is based on mixing of water and ingredients. Thereafter the mix is further milled and extraction in a continuous mode.
Continuous operation for more than 48 hours is possible, favourising a low OPEX.
Aroma and Taste
Our technology provides solutions to remove any unwanted taste profile.
Low product losses as we include a wash-step in the design.
Other food stuffs and plants can be extracted on the same installation. We provide solutions for:
Hygienic execution and the central CIP plant can be used for inline CIP.
Lower Capital expenditure as batch-based extraction systems.