Non Dairy Creamer – Standard Process
A milk powder and infant formula or non-dairy Creamer manufacturing processes requires a number of detail technologies. From milk, sometimes even reconstituted, a dry final product is made in the form of a powder. For added-value products as Non-Dairy Creamers, the products in completely reconstituted.
TEC Square has added-value solutions to most of the production steps and they all result into one or several of the below mentioned advantages
- Better quality
Mainly due to shorter processing times and lower processing temperatures
- Less energy usage
Due to good engineering principles, recuperation energy where possible
- Less investment
We base our designs on extensive experience in the field. As such we only invest in equipment that is absolutely needed. Where possible we combine production steps
- Ergonomic design of production and maintenance tasks
Our design engineers have many years experience in running factories. We design a plant to suit all competencies.
TEC Square Flexible Design of Non-Dairy Creamer Plants
TEC Square prefers vacuum transport for powder mixing in the dairy industry. We design these vacuum mixing systems with standard components. This method of transport has several advantages over traditional method. Our principle of operation:
- Powder dosing takes place at a constant flow into a vacuum chamber above the liquid level.
- Two high shear mixers take care of powder dispersion.
- Once, the mixed liquid is good, a centrifugal pump will recirculate the mix through a back-pressure valve to ensure a 100% dissolving. The Liquid goes at a high rate via a hydration tank, back to the vacuum mixer.
- A heat-exchanger on the recirculation loop maintains the right mixing temperature.
- Once the mix is ready, the system will send the mix to its final storage tank
Please visit the dedicated Vacuum Mixing page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.
Automated Lecithin Addition
TEC Square has designed a fully automated lecithin dosing unit that can be integrated in an existing spray dryer and CIP plant. The principle of operation is rather simple:
- Ready-made lecithin mix in an IBC or other container in the “low care wet zone” is pumped to the mix storage tanks situated in the “high care wet zone”.
- If needed a mixing tank can be provided in the “low care wet zone”, where lecithin powder and vegetable oil can be mixed before transfer.
- In the mix storage tanks the mix can be pasteurized and cooled down to the dosing temperature before adding eventual minor ingredients manually.
- Mix is pumped via a mass flow meter to the spray nozzles situated in the “high care dry zone”.
Please visit the dedicated Lecithin Addition page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.