© TEC Square Project Management SL hereby informs you about the nature, scope, purpose, processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through this website in compliance with (Spanish) Organic Law 3/2018, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) as well EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR) .
Owner: © TEC Square Project Management SL
Address: C/ Sebastián Souvirón, num. 18 / Planta At, puerta 2 / 29005 Málaga (Málaga)
For any inquiries and requests related to data protection, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Principles
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles in agreement with the requirements of the new European data Protection Regulation:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Owner will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, on which he will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization: The Owner will request only the data that is strictly necessary
in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Storage Limitation: The data will be kept stored for no longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose for which the date is processed. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete all records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of their users’ data by third parties.
To navigate through the website https://tecsq.com/, it is not necessary for you to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
Your data protection rights
The Owner wants to make sure that you are aware of all of your personal data protection rights. Every user has the rights:
- The right to access stored data.
- The right to rectification or cancellation.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to oppose the processing of stored data.
- The right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information on the data stored, how it has been collected, request the rectification of your data, request the portability of your personal data, object to the processing of your data, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your identification document (D.N.I. or the equivalent).
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
How do we collect your data?
How Will we use your data?
The personal data and the purpose of the data processing by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data such as: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Owner uses this information to respond to your messages and any questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to terms of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, based in the US. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the Owner’s social networks, the processing of your personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by any conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network itself and which you have previously accepted.
You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the social network regulations allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal Data Security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Third party content
The pages in this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). This embedded content from other websites is treated in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legal basis for collecting and processing data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Types of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, based in the US. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com.
- Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com.
When browsing through www.tecsq.com we can collect non-identifying data, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, and that they will be kept duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
As a User of the Website you declare to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, you accept and consent to the treatment of them by the
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent identification document.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by other duly published policies.