Our Process Engineering team has years of experience in handling the most complex installations. During one of our latest international projects, we were involved for a time span of almost 3 years and, most importantly, we provided our support from the concept stage to the commission. In summary, we assisted in creating the required process and flow diagrams and additionally provided training for technical and production staff.
The TEC Square advantage is a combination of process knowledge and our extensive experience being as all our key players have held management positions in production management. As such we design our plant with the operators convenience in mind and are not satisfied with merely technical proficiency.
Process Engineering – Various Disciplines covered
The following categories of process engineering and project management summarise our expertise:
Preliminary Engineering or Project Concept
A Project Concept normally includes several key elements and uses these to authorize the project approval.
- Establishing a Project Concept of the required scope needed for an installation or upgrade
- Preliminary Process Description and Flow-sheets
- Plant Energy Balance
- Preliminary system layout including cost estimates
We will work with you to provide the exact level of detailed engineering desired for your project. Depending on both complexity and your requirement, the level of engineering varies. The involved areas include:
- Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID)
- Detailed Plant Heat and Mass Balance including Energy Requirements
- We will provide the P&ID documentation that includes a complete specification sheet for vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, instruments and other process related equipment
Process Control Narratives
TEC Square engineers have a large experience in process optimisation and cost optimisation projects. Firstly, our engineers have worked at various positions in a plant and secondly, they also have been in charge of efforts based on LEAN principles. Undoubtedly, our philosophy is always to add value. Therefore, we aim to ensure that every project has a payback. To illustrate the potential savings, below are some case studies for download: