Our Process Engineering team has years of experience in handling the most complex installations. During one of our latest international projects, we were involved for a time span of almost 3 years and, most importantly, we provided our support from the concept stage to the commission. In summary, we assisted in creating the required process and flow diagrams and additionally provided training for technical and production staff.
The TEC Square advantage is a combination of process knowledge and our extensive experience being as all our key players have held management positions in production management. As such we design our plant with the operators convenience in mind and are not satisfied with merely technical proficiency.
Process Engineering Tasks
The following categories of process engineering and project management summarise our expertise:
Preliminary Engineering or Project Concept
- Establishing a Project Concept of the required scope needed for an installation or upgrade
- Preliminary Process Description and Flow-sheets
- Plant Energy Balance
- Preliminary system layout including cost estimates
- Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID)
- Detailed Plant Heat and Mass Balance including Energy Requirements
- We will provide the P&ID documentation that includes a complete specification sheet for vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, instruments and other process related equipment
Process Control Narratives
Our Process Engineers primarily author these Control Narratives and afterwards feed this information to our Automation Engineers in order to develop the PLC and SCADA programs.