Fresh Milk – Standard Process
Fresh Milk manufacturing processes require a number of detail technologies. For added-value products as flavored drinks the addition of ingredients is essential.
TEC Square has added-value solutions to most of the production steps and they all result into one or several of the below mentioned advantages:
- Better quality
Mainly due to shorter processing times and lower processing temperatures.
- Less energy usage
Due to good engineering principles, recuperation energy where possible.
- Less investment
We base our designs on extensive experience in the field. As such we only invest in equipment that is absolutely needed. Where possible we combine production steps.
- Ergonomic design of production and maintenance tasks
Our design engineers have many years experience in running factories. We design a plant to suit all competencies.
TEC Square Flexible Design of Fresh Milk Plants
TEC Square Milk Powder and Infant Formula Process
TEC Square bases its designs on extensive operational experience. They all result into added-value concepts:
- We combine processes, thus saving on investment.
- We install equipment in a smart way, saving on building costs, creating space for operations and maintenance alike.
- Energy is important in the design of Milk Powder factories. We design processes in a smart way, often creating savings of approximately 10% on energy.
- We use low temperature, low residence time technologies where possible. This evidently increase quality.
Each process has an short explanation in this section.
TEC Square designs milk reception plants using the least capital expenditure. We prefer one unloading system for 2 unloading bays, optimizing the utilization of equipment.
The principle of operation:
- Truck 1 comes at the 1st bay, hooks up and does QC.
- Next, truck 1 will start unloading milk.
- During this time Truck 2 comes to the 2nd bay, start preparing hoses and does QC.
- When Truck 1 finishes unloading milk, Truck 2 will automatically start unloading.
- Truck 1 undoes the hoses and vacates the place for a new truck.
We design the unloading time to be less or equal to the combined hook-up and QC time.
Please visit the dedicated High-Efficient Milk Reception page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.
TEC Square applies its “straight-through” principle to its design of standardization plants as well, our “7-in-1 Processing” technology. We prefer to store a product only if it is absolutely necessary. For this purpose we provide an energy efficient solution from raw milk storage straight to and including pasteurization. For fresh milk our process is slightly adapted, but the principle of design is the same.
The processes are optimized to use less energy. This is mainly possible as we reuse energy stored in the product to a maximum. Provided that the raw milk temperature is less than 5°C, we do not require any chilled water for normal operation.
Please visit the dedicated 7-in-1 Processing page for more information on the functioning of the finisher.