TEC Square provides Mobile Phone Applications, characterized by high accuracy and robustness. The strength of our development of these Apps can be found in our engineering philosophy:
- The origin of our programming activities lay in the process industry. TEC Square employs process- and automation engineers, that have worked for many years hands-on in the process industry. As such we write process control from the operator or user point of view.
- TEC Square treats system integration fundamentally, not in individual. With decades of process engineering and process management experience, we know that any insight in the business will be valued if the business is enabled to act on it.
- We strive for perfection. TEC Square is an analytical process engineering provider. Projects with highly complex processes require an integral approach
- The key to success is quality of our teams. Our engineers are highly educated, have strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to engineering.
Mobile Process Control is control and monitoring using handheld mobile devices such as smart phones or tablets. The following Modules can be installed per type of machinery / line / piece of equipment
- Process Monitoring – giving management and operations a quick overview of the actual operational conditions of a plant.
- Management Information – focusing on data capturing over time and trending of KPI’s
- Recipe Management – managing multiple recipes with different production parameters.
- Anomaly Notification – enabling maintenance to respond to automatic faults or alarms
Tec Square has developed a multi-functional platform to record sales data using cell phones. The principle of “mobile data gathering” is widely used for surveys in general and is characterised by:
- Survey Development – developing types of questions and incorporating additional functionalities
- Survey Support – supporting during a survey.
- Data Analysis – providing desk-top support tools, checking data in real time.
- Data Export – making data available for export to a database
GPS Tracking Apps
GPS tracking is the surveillance of location through the use of the Global Positioning System (GPS) to track the location of an entity or object remotely. The technology can pinpoint longitude, latitude, ground speed, and course direction of the target. GPS devices in smartphones and other mobile devices are often used to track employee location.