TEC Square developed (together with Artisan Industries) processing methods that go beyond the normal processing possibilities, achieving high concentrations and sometimes even pastes or powders at relative low temperatures.
High Quality Fruit Juice Concentrates
- Low temperature evaporation using an Artisan Rototherm® allowing processing to very high concentrations.
- If required additionally a low temperature aroma recovery system, utilizing a stripping column an aroma separation device. The process can add back aromas obtained this way to the concentrate before drying
The Benefits of Low Impact Thermal Concentration
- Low process temperatures, thus high product quality
- Short residence time for processing, thus higher product quality
- Little production losses, thus better cost-price
- Quick cleaning, thus less downtime
- Short start-up time, thus very flexible. Short production runs for changing SKU’s are possible
- High Total Solids output, thus less water, reducing costs for logistics and improving
High Quality Pastes and Powders
TEC Square works together with SiccaDania, a spray drying specialist, who provides high quality solutions in many process industries
Artisan’s high quality Rototherm® thin film evaporator can be used as well as a dryer for certain products. Normally testing will need to be done to assure that processing is possible.
TEC Square works together with DEVEX, a freeze- and vacuum drying specialist. This process maintains high product quality throughout.